The Liberty Hyde Bailey Conservatory is currently open to the public from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. most weekdays.
- The conservatory may be closed occasionally for maintenance or other reasons. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Use care during your visit and obey signage. Do not leave children unattended.
- Stay on the sidewalks and path through the Palm House bed. Please don’t walk on the growing medium in the Palm House.
- No pets, skateboards or scooters, please.
- Please be respectful of plants and the greenhouse growers who care for them.
Location: Adjacent to Plant Science Building, 236 Tower Road. View map.
Parking: The nearest public metered lot is the Peterson Lot at the corner of Tower Road and Judd Falls Road, across from Stocking Hall and the Cornell Dairy Bar.
The conservatory houses one of several plant collections that make up the Liberty Hyde Bailey Hortorium in the Plant Biology Section of the School of Integrative Plant Science, and is maintained by the Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station. It is the home of Cornell’s titan arums.
Cornell University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action educator and employer. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting Tara Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-255-2131. Please plan ahead to ensure sufficient time to make arrangements.